Thursday, May 8, 2008

I feel sorry for England.

Ireland is outstanding. Just like Barcelona the girls are amazingly beautiful. I feel really sorry for poor London. I didn't see one cute girl there. Barcelona has too many of them and I couldn't keep track. Ireland is full of girls I could marry today. The weather here is perfect and we are located right in the middle of everything important.

Today is my birthday and I will be spending it having as many pints as I can. We are going to see the Book of Kells after this and then off to the Guinness factory. Last night was outstanding since we went on a literary tour (pub crawl) that was a lot of fun. I ended up winning myself some Jameson and just coming up short for the grand prize t-shirt. I was also able to sit down and read in the park for a hour or two yesterday. Ireland is just what I needed at this point. Matt and I having a well poured Guinness during the tour. I also had a video, but it is 10mb. It is of the tour guide playing U2 with our group, which include 30 danish kids that knew all the words. genius.

One more thing. On our last night in Barcelona we got wasted with two people from Liverpool. Christy was the instigator; curse her. I was so hungover on the way to the airport.








3 comments:

Nate the Crate said...

You're old. Happy birthday.

Paul said...

Cameron James, Happy Birthday.
You are now one year closer to death!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cammy! You are older than the Irish hills.